I’m always amazed by the variety of dishes that are entered to the Slow Cooked Challenge and as there was no particular theme this month, however, it seems to be mainly Slow Cooker Puddings and Pies with a side order of focaccia. Thanks to all the cooks who entered this month, it’s such a pleasure to visit your web sites and blogs to see what you have made.
1. Onions and Paper Buffalo Pie
2. Family Friends Food 5-grain and Onion Soup with Cheese Brulee
3. Baking Queen 73 Slow Cooker Spinach and Feta Focaccia
4. Searching for Spice Slow Cooked Pork in Peanut Sauce
5. How to Cook Good Food Game Pie
6. Belleau Kitchen Slow Cooker Brisket with Caramelised Onions
7. Chardonnay and Samphire Leek, Sweet Potato and Aubergine Curry
8. Baking in Franglais Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
9. Cloud of Cookmorphosis Easy Peasy Delicious (Asian Style) Duck Confit
I hope you enjoyed these recipes for all the comforting Slow Cooker Puddings and Pies, not to mention curries, stews, and that lovely focaccia. Of course, some are slowly cooked in the oven which is perfectly acceptable for this challenge and adds some different types of recipes to share.
Some favourite Slow Cooker comfort food recipes from Farmersgirl Kitchen
The new challenge will be open very soon, February doesn’t give much turnaround time with it’s a meagre 28 days, so please bear with me.
If you would like to find out more about the Slow Cooked Challenge then please visit the page which has all the details.