It’s been a year since I got my Slow Cooker for Christmas in 2014 and launched this challenge to learn more about slow cooking and share recipes with other slow cooking fans. So if you got a Slow Cooker as a gift or nabbed one in the sales, please do join in the rules are simple:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or use other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Slow Cooked Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook and #SlowCookedChallenge and I will re-tweet it to my followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
Here are a few slow cooked citrus dishes to inspire you:
Sticky Marmalade Chicken from Lavender and Lovage
Chicken Tagine with Preserved Lemons from Farmersgirl Kitchen
Slow Cooker Pork and Orange from Jibber Jabber
Carrot Almond and Lemon Chutney from Strong as Soup
Slow Cooker Lemon and Blackberry Cake from Baking Queen 74