dishwasher safe. RRP £12 from John Lewis.
Making a quick dressing is easy with the OXO Good Grips Little Salad Dressing Shaker. The watertight shaker offers a clean, neat and convenient way to mix, serve and store dressings, sauces and marinades. The top unscrews to reveal a wide opening ideal for adding a range of ingredients like oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, onions, and spices. The Shaker is made of a BPA-free, break-resistant and dishwasher safe material. Once ingredients are added, screw the top on and shake to quickly mix dressings with no spills. I love how the top lever flips back for pouring and forward to seal. You can use the airtight Shaker to store leftover dressing and sauce right inside the fridge. RRP £10 from Lakeland
Heritage Tomatoes with Fresh Herb Salad Dressing
- 250 g Heritage tomatoes finely, sliced
- 75 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs (chives, thyme, rosemary) finely chopped with the Oxo Good Grips Herb Mincer (I used chives, thyme and rosemary)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the Oxo Good Grips Salad Shaker or screw-top jar and shake until the mixture thickens and becomes opaque, , then pour over sliced heritage tomatoes, or other salad.
- Leave for at least 15 minutes for the flavours of the tomatoes to combine with the dressing before serving sprinkled with more fresh herbs.