This time last year, I entered a blog giveaway at Jam and Clotted Cream and won a delicious Easter Egg from Hotel Chocolat. I was thrilled to win the chocolate egg, you can read about it HERE, but am even more excited this year because I have been given this Hotel Chocolat Easter Eggspose Egg to review and YOU can enter my giveaway to win this gorgeous Easter Eggspose egg from Hotel Chocolat – result!
I’ve had a little nibble at the Easter Eggspose egg, the dark chocolate is so rich and smooth, something to be savoured with a nice cup of coffee or a glass of red wine. The ‘eight cheeky little gianduja eggs’ have a crispy chocolate outer shell and soft truffly stuff inside, a real treat.
There are lots of other fun Easter eggs at Hotel Chocolat, I particularly like the look of the Classic Eggs and Soldiers
1.Give your name and answer the following question in the COMMENTS section below: Why would you like to win an Easter Eggspose Dark Chocolate Easter Egg?
2. For a second entry to the draw
The competition closes on Sunday 20th March at 12 noon (or until it states it is closed)
- The winner is randomly chosen by the Random website.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this prize this giveaway is only open to UK residents.
- All entries will be verified.
- If the winner hasn’t replied within 2 weeks to the organiser’s email to receive his prize, a new winner will be randomly drawn.