I tried to blag a copy of Nigel Slater’s new cookbook “Eat – the little book of fast food” from the publishers, but sadly they did not bite. So I will have to put it on my Christmas pressie list and drop copious hints!
The Kitchen Diaries II was a Christmas present from last year and here we are in October already. Most months I have managed to make my Dish of the Month before the start of the challenge but not this month, so you will have to wait for me to catch up, in the meantime, here are the rules of this little blog event. Sue, of A little bit of Heaven on a plate, and I would be delighted if you would join us.
If you would like to take part in Dish of the Month, then please:
- Make a Dish of the Month from ANY recipe by Nigel Slater
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen or A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate
- Use the Dish of the Month logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook or
@Heavenona_plate and #DishoftheMonth and we will re-tweet it to our
- If you own The kitchen diaries II please do not publish the recipes on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from the BBC Food website, please link to the recipe on BBC Food rather than publishing the recipe. Likewise recipes on the Guardian Lifestyle website.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.