Do you have a folder full of recipes cut from magazines, copied from your mother, grandmother or friends? I have four A4 folders stuffed full of recipes and those are the ones I’m prepared to own up to, as there are also various notebooks with recipes I wrote out by hand in my teens and twenties!
There are a number of different ways you can join in and cook up the recipes from your #RecipeClippings.
Make a recipe from a magazine/newspaper clipping or note:
- post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog and add to the InLinkz linky at the bottom of this post. Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen in your blog post and include the #RecipeClippings logo OR
- post a photograph and description on Instagram tagging FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- post a photograph and description on Twitter tagging @FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- like and post a photograph and description on Farmersgirl Kitchen Facebook page using #RecipeClippings
YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE OF THESE, BUT YOU CAN DO MORE IF YOU WISH
- You may post recipes you have clipped from magazines, newspapers or have written down from friends and family.Please credit the author of the recipe or ask permission.
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- Three entries per month.
- I will re-share any posts and/or photos that are tagged
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.