I have been absolutely delighted with the recipes linked up to the Slow Cooked Challenge this month. All the Slow Cooker and Slow Cooked recipes are meat-free and a feast for the eyes and the palate, we have everything from a simple bowl of Lancashire Black Peas from Jane to Dominic’s beautifully layered Spinach, Rocket, Watercress and Ricotta Lasagna, with a slow cooked pot full of squashes and vegetables in between. Please do click through to the Slow Cooked Challenge recipes, you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Slow cooker and Slow Cooked Challenge Meat Free Recipes
- Kale and Ale Slow Cooker Stew – Veggie Desserts
- Slow Cooker Spicy Bean Stew – Baking Queen 74
- Slow Cooker Onion Gravy – Tales from the Kitchen Shed
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Stew with Mushroom Dumplings – Tin & Thyme
- Braised Red Cabbage with Star Anise – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
- Slow Cooker Spinach, Rocket, Watercress and Ricotta Lasagna – Belleau Kitchen
- Lancashire Black Peas – Onions and Paper
- Freekeh and Feta Stuffed Pumpkin – North South Food
- Butternut Squash, Aduki Bean and Kale Crumble – Allotment to Kitchen A2K
Many thanks to the participants in the Slow Cooked Challenge For all your Slow Cooker and Slow Cooked Recipes. The December Slow Cooked Challenge will be hosted by Lucy at Baking Queen 74 from December 1st.