If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen and Baking Queen 74
- Use the Slow Cooked Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook @BakingQueen74 and use #SlowCookedChallenge and we will re-tweet it to our followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- A round up of all the entries will be posted on the host’s blog.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month and a round up will be posted on the host blog.
Links to the current and previous month’s challenge:
December 2015 Christmas
January 2014 – Soup
January 2014 Round Up
February 2014 – Open
February Round Up
March 2014 – BBQ
March 2014 – Round Up
April 2014 Challenge – 7 a day
April 2014 – Round Up
May/June 2014 – Round Up
July 2014 Challenge
July 2014 Round Up
August 2014 Challenge – Preserves
August 2014 Round Up
September 2014 Challenge – Fruit
September 2014 Round Up
October 2014 Challenge – Open
October 2014 Round Up
November 2014 Challenge – St Andrew’s Day
November 2014 Round Up
December 2014 Challenge – Christmas
December 2014 Round Up