The Great British Blackberry Recipe Round Up, it’s a feast of blackberry recipes. A huge thank you to all the lovely cooks, bakers, and bloggers who joined me in making and sharing their love blackberry recipes.
There are so many delicious recipes and they are really varied. You will find everything from Spiced Blackberry Pulled Pork to Blackberry Lollipops. And, of course, cakes, desserts, and preserves.
Feast your eyes on these delicious blackberry recipes, you won’t be short of ideas to make with the blackberries you forage in the hedgerows or pick from your garden.
1. Blackberry Frozen Yogurt and Granola Breakfast Pops – Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
2. Blackberry and Clotted Cream Ripple – Sudden Lunch
3. Blackberry and Apple Swirl Buns – Mint Custard
4. Blackberry Gin – Mint Custard
15. Autumnal Blackberry and Lavender Cobbler – Lancashire Food
16. Blackberries and Rose Geranium Crumble – Lancashire Food
17. Bramble and Vanilla Cordial – Farmersgirl Kitchen
18. Baked Nectarines and Blackberry Surprise – The Peachicks Bakery
25. Double Blackberry Chocolate Gallette – Tin and Thyme
26. Blackberry, Garlic and Bay – De Tout Coeur Limousin
27. Blackberry and Apple Geranium Swirl -Lancashire Food
28. Self-Saucing Blackberry and Apple Pudding – Tales from the Kitchen Shed
29. Blackberry and Apple Cupcakes – Tin and Thyme
30. Blackberry, Lemon and White Chocolate Scones – Baking Queen 74
31.Blackberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake Cups – The Veg Space
32. Blackberry and Hazelnut Flapjacks – Chardonnay and Samphire
More Blackberry Recipes from Farmersgirl Kitchen
Thank you for joining me for The Great British Blackberry Recipe Round-Up I hope this inspires you to make some of these recipes do let me know if you do.