After the success of the Great British Rhubarb Recipe Round Up in the spring, Karen at Lavender and Lovage and I are launching a new Linky Party to celebrate the blackberry harvest. As Karen is in SW France and I am in SW Scotland, the blackberry season starts and finishes at different times for us, so the Linky will remain open until the 18th of September so everyone has plenty of time to forage in the hedgerows and make delicious recipes with the blackberries you pick.
You don’t have to be British to join in and you can use fresh, frozen, canned or any other kind of blackberries that you can get your hands on. It’s very simple, here is what to do:
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @FarmersgirlCook @KarenBurnsBooth and #GBBR in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be respectful of other people’s copyright and give credit where it is due.
- Add your recipe link to the live Linky posted at the bottom of this page.
- Closing date 18th September 2015