The Great British Rhubarb Recipe Round-Up
You don’t have to be British to join in and you can use fresh, frozen, canned or any other kind of rhubarb that you can get your hands on. It’s very simple, here is what to do:
- Post your recipe on your blog with a link to Farmersgirl Kitchen and Lavender and Lovage and attach the Great British Recipe Round-Up logo as shown below
- If you put your post on twitter please mention @FarmersgirlCook @KarenBurnsBooth and #GreatBritishRhubarbRecipes in your message and we will retweet all those we see.
- By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be respectful of other people’s copyright and give credit where it is due.
- Add your recipe link to the live Linky posted at the bottom of this page.
Closing date 30th April 2015For some inspiration check out the recipes on the Farmersgirl Kitchen Rhubarb Collection Page