So many of us love spicy food, curries and chillies, pastes, rubs and whole spices. Here, to delight your taste buds, are some of the spicy dishes is the Slow Cooked Challenge Curry Round Up for March 2015.
If you would like to join me for the Slow Cooked Challenge in April, then scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions and the Linky. There is no theme for April – any slow cooked dish can be linked up.
Ecosse-oulet – a Scottish Cassoulet – I love this play on words from Claire at Foodie Quine, and the slowly cooked cassoulet looks pretty good too
Slow Cooker Beef Curry this looks like a lovely rich and flavoursome dish from Jane at Onions and Paper
Roasted Pork Belly with Spicy Sauce Reduction another slowly cooked winner, with an Asian twist, from Cloud of CookMorphosis
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken we all need some great chicken recipes for the Slow Cooker and Deon at Food Jam has delivered a delicious combination of chicken thighs, tomatoes, chillis and olives.
Easy Slow Cooker Dal I could say the same about this dish in terms of veggie recipes as I did about the chicken. I know I definitely need an easy Slow Cooker Dal in my repertoire, so thanks to Lucy at Baking Queen 74 for providing this spicy recipe.
Easy Slow Cooker Spicy Pork Pulled Pork is very popular and Caroline at Caroline Makes has created this spicy version in her Slow Cooker, looks good!
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Corn Chowder This lovely bowl of warming soup will heat you up in more ways than one, as it contains a little kick of chilli. A beautiful bowlful from Dom at Belleau Kitchen
The Slow Cooked Challenge is a monthly blog challenge dedicated to making recipes using a Slow Cooker/Crockpot or by slow cooking in the oven, aga or other slow method of cooking. Each month there will be a theme e.g. soup, dessert, vegetarian etc
If you would like to take part, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker or other slow cooking method and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Slow Cooked Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook and #SlowCookedChallenge and I will re-tweet it to my followers AND post your picture on the dedicated Pinterest Board.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.