If you read the previous post, you will know that I am going to be cooking on limited equipment in the next few months. Thinking ahead, I requested a Slow Cooker for my Christmas as I felt that it had more possibilities than only cooking in the microwave. I’ve now used it three times and am quite excited about what I am going to cook next. I’ve been scouring Pinterest for recipes and have also downloaded a Slow Cooker cookbook on Kindle.
I really didn’t intend to run another challenge this year, what with all that is going on in the house, but I just couldn’t resist! Here is how it will work:
The Slow Cooker Challenge is a monthly blog challenge dedicated
to making recipes using a Slow Cooker or Crockpot. Each month there will
be a theme e.g. soup, dessert, vegetarian etc.
If you would like to join me for the Slow Cooker Challenge, then please:
- Make your recipe in your Slow Cooker and post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog
- Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen
- Use the Slow Cooker Challenge logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @FarmersgirlCook and #SlowCookerChallenge and I will re-tweet it to my followers AND post your post your pictures on a decicated Pinterest board.
- Please do not publish recipes from cookbooks on your blog without permission, they are copyright.
- If you are using recipes from another website, please link to
the recipe on the website rather than publishing the recipe.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.