This is a recipe that I’ve had for about 30 years. It has a little history as I got it from my neighbour who made such good Scotch Pancakes (drop scones) using this recipe that I asked her for the secret. It turned out that she actually got the recipe from a second cousin of my husband, who was a great baker. My Mum, who is also a great baker, tasted the pancakes made to the this recipe and was also very taken with them, so now makes hers to the same recipe. Shockingly, I have never shared this recipe on my blog so have no photographs! Hopefully, I’ll be able to remedy this before the end of this month.
Where am I heading with this? Well, for Recipe Clippings Linky Party this month, I’d like you to share your ‘most used’ or ‘most shared’ recipe.
You can see the entries from April’s Recipe Clippings HERE
There are a number of different ways you can join in and cook up the recipes from your #RecipeClippings.
Make a recipe from a magazine/newspaper clipping or note:
- post a photograph and the recipe, or a link to a recipe, on your blog and add to the InLinkz linky at the bottom of this post. Link to Farmersgirl Kitchen in your blog post and include the #RecipeClippings logo OR
- post a photograph and description on Instagram tagging FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- post a photograph and description on Twitter tagging @FarmersgirlCook and using #RecipeClippings OR
- like and post a photograph and description on Farmersgirl Kitchen Facebook page using #RecipeClippings
YOU ONLY NEED TO DO ONE OF THESE, BUT YOU CAN DO MORE IF YOU WISH
- You may post recipes you have clipped from magazines, newspapers or have written down from friends and family.Please credit the author of the recipe or ask permission.
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- Three entries per month.
- I will re-share any posts and/or photos that are tagged
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.